Gameweek 30 Preview

Comments

Unknown said…
I always look forward to these articles. It provides the final data to picking my team and captain. But, and there's always a 'but', is there any chance of getting the article earlier than thursday? Even having it available on wednesday's would help with transfer planning.

Cheers
Unknown said…
In a similar vein, I would like you to provide all of this free analysis for players and clubs in Serie A. I will need it by lunchtimes on Tuesdays, although I could handle the occasional Tuesday evening with sufficient notice (just don't make a habit of it).

Thanks
GHOST said…
Heartbroken you don't have gw 31 up :(
It is a good blog. I like it. Can you write on best footballers of the world?
Unknown said…
:( Hope all's well.
Unknown said…
very nice info. thanks buddy. greetings from footbalsimple
Unknown said…
18pts off the bench. Bet you'll take that! Shame you seem to have ceased this blog, hope all's well, and appreciate your efforts, stats, and commitment over the last few seasons. Best of luck!
Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you really recognise what you are talking about!.It provides the final data to picking my team and captain. But, and there's always a 'but', is there any chance of getting the article earlier than thursday? Even having it available on wednesday's would help with transfer planning.
football
AB said…
Thanks for your posts throughout the season Chris. I really enjoy and appreciate your analysis - and hope that you are back with renewed enthusiasm next season. Cheers.
Unknown said…
Recently i found a website providing soccer tips RISK FREE...
They give your MONEY BACK for any losing tip..
I've been a member since February and i am in profit day after day..
Take a look at:
http://www.tipforwin.com
Unknown said…
Thank You, for sharing this information it was very helpful.
Man City Forever
Unknown said…
nice blog and information did you provide
I hope Manchester United will be better next season
Unknown said…
Hey Chris, I hope all's well and that you're enjoying the World Cup.

For the avoidance of doubt, I want to confirm that I was being sarcastic in my post above. I am repeatedly staggered by the lack of gratitude that some people display when offered an amazing free service such as your blog.

My lines about Serie A, etc were intended to play Graeme's tone back to him in an exaggeration fashion.

It would be extremely unfortunate if they were interpreted in any other way.

As ever, I look forward to another post from you in hope rather than expectation.

Zog
Unknown said…
this blog is so interesting!
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
This blog helped me win my league last season and I really hope you will continue to write it for the upcoming season! Thank you so much for such an informative blog.

Please check out my website, its a paid league where the winner and runner up both receive prizes! not for the faint hearted :)

Fantasy Bitcoin Premier League
GHOST said…
THERE's NO DAY LIKE TO TODAY! Your website is the best dude! Even if you just provided the graphs and charts and not the writing. Ask for donations....I bet you that you could do it. Or even a small membership price of 5-10$. I'd pay.

Hope all is well.
CDI said…
Hope you're just resting up getting ready for the new season. Agree with the above post that even just the stats would be amazing if you have the time this season. Hope all is well and Goodluck.

Popular posts from this blog

Expected goals plus-minus

Selecting defenders within the same team

A brief update